The Mimmo Rotella Institute is an association set up in 2012 by Inna and Aghnessa Rotella with the aim of promoting understanding of the figure and art of Mimmo Rotella and preserving his work at the national and international level. It carries out the following activities:
– historical, scientific and technical verification of the works and related documentation, finalized to the compilation of the Catalogue Raisonné of the works realized by Mimmo Rotella, edited by Germano Celant;
– methodical collection of documents and testimonies (letters, publications, catalogues, articles in the press, manuscripts, photographs, films and interviews);
– managing and coordination of exhibitions, talks and debates, lectures about Mimmo Rotella and his context;
– implementation of an exhibition strategy, as well as cultural definition of monographic exhibitions in museums;
– publication of books, magazines, articles, essays, studies, documentaries and other media;
– control and consultancy in relation to copyright over the works, of the significance and quality of communication in books, magazines, articles, studies, documentaries and any other media.
The Mimmo Rotella Institute doesn’t make economic evaluations of the works.